QConvergeConsole is a graphical user interface (GUI) management tool for Fibre Channel, Intelligent Ethernet, and Converged Network Adapters.
- Unified adapter management. QConvergeConsole provides a browser-based GUI that lets you monitor, configure, and manage QLogic adapters with Fibre Channel, FCoE, Ethernet networking (NIC), and iSCSI networking protocols.
- Virtualization. QConvergeConsole provides configuration pages on selected Fibre Channel ports that let you create multiple virtual ports from a single physical adapter.
- Asset management. QConvergeConsole allows you to connect to and disconnect from local and remote hosts. It also provides information about connected hosts and their attached QLogic adapters with connected storage devices.
- Configuration management. QConvergeConsole allows you to configure local and remote systems. With QConvergeConsole, you can configure QLogic adapters and connected devices. It also lets you update adapter parameters, firmware, boot code, and drivers.
- Statistics. QConvergeConsole provides statistics for each host and adapter port. These statistics can be collected automatically or on request. They can be reset at any time. In addition, you can export the statistics to a comma separated values (CSV) file that can be imported into other applications, for example, Microsoft Excel.
- Reports. QConvergeConsole provides a report facility that lets you generate reports, which you can use to view lists of all SAN assets: adapters, devices, and LUNs. After generating reports, you can view them and save them to a variety of file formats.